Reyes Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Chocolate Pudding
By Beth Heiserman
- ½ cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup instant non-fat dry milk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup Reyes Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Place cocoa, cornstarch, powdered sugar, nonfat dry milk and salt into bowl and mix until combined.
- Place dry mixture into a medium saucepan. Add Reyes Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, milk and heavy cream and whisk to combine.
- Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil, continue to whisk gently.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for about 5 minutes while continuing to whisk.
- Pour mixture…