Reyes Muscat 2011 Meyer Lemon Muffins
By Beth Heiserman
2 cups of all purpose flour
3½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp kosher sea salt
½ cup non fat milk
½ cup Reyes Muscat 2011
½ cup sugar
1 egg or 2 egg whites
½ cup oil
3 meyer lemon’s Zest
- Sift dry ingredients on bowl.
- Mix egg, sugar, milk, oil and Reyes Muscat 2011 in mixing bowl.
- When wet ingredients are combined, slowly incorporate the dry into the wet.
- Fold in zest to mixed ingredients.
- Spray Pam cooking spray into muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20-25minutes.
- Cool and serve.