Reyes Chardonnay 2010 Peach Lavender Jam
6 peaches, chopped into small pieces
6 cups of sugar
1 tbsp of lavender in a tea ball
1 package of Sure-jell Certo liquid pectin
1/3 cup of Reyes Chardonnay 2010
- Pour sugar into large pot and cook over medium to high heat.
- When sugar starts to melt and sides of pot, looks like it is a caramel color; add peaches, lavender and pectin.
- When it starts to boil, continue to cook until frothy.
- When the back of the spoon looks like it is sticking to the back. (Take a finger and go down the back of the spoon, if you make a line and it feels thick. Its done.) Turn off the heat.
- Add Reyes Chardonnay 2010.
- Chill and then Serve.