4th Annual Sierra Pelona Valley
April 23, 2016
12pm – 4pm, 11amVIP entrance
Join us for our 4th Annual Sierra Pelona Valley Wine Festival!!! The Festival will be held at our Vineyard Saturday April 23, 2016 from 11am-4pm. The wine festival features numerous wineries and local wine makers offering tastings of their best wines. There will also be gourmet food and specialty items sampling, handmade crafts from local artisans, live music, and lots of fun for a great day.
Attendees will receive:
- specialty event glass
- event plate
- specialty gift bag
- wine and food sampling
- and free parking.
Charity to be announced.
April 27, 2015-November 30, 2015 Prepaid for general admission tickets are $65 and VIP $90.
December 1, 2015-April 9, 2016 Prepaid for general admission tickets are $75 and VIP $100(if still available – 100 tickets are available)
- Prepaid general admission tickets are $65.00-$75.00 and $85.00 at the door.
Benefits of Designated Driver Tickets are a specialty chocolate bar, specialty gift bag, food sampling and free parking.Prepaid Designated Driver tickets are $40.00 and $40.00 at the door. Benefits of V.I.P. ticket holders are Early entrance at 11 am, Private winery tour, Private barrel tasting, Entrance in to V.I.P. lounge, Specialty wine tasting in V.I.P. lounge, Food in V.I.P. lounge, plus all general admission ticket benefits. Prepaid V.I.P. Tickets are $90.00-$100 and $120.00 at the door. There is a limited quantity of 100 tickets available.
- Our 2015 Presenting Sponsor is California Bank & Trust.
- Other sponsors are, Naked Juice, All American Containers, Anheuser Busch, Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Farmers Insurance – Latisha White, Pepsi Beverages Company, Hyatt Regency
- Partial Participant List:
- Le Chene French Cuisine, Patina Soul, All American Containers, Reyes Winery, Chavez Vineyards, , San Antonio Winery, Golden Star Vineyards, Harris Wine Biz, Agua Dulce Winery, California Bakery, Oasis Vineyards, Bacelar Woodworks, Prussmeier Fine Pens, Coruce Vineyards and Winery, High Desert Cellars, Alonso Family Vineyards, Truffles n Toffee, Brown Knows Cider, Vincent Hill Station, Rattler’s Bar B Que, Persia Lounge, Thelma’s Cafe, Mickey’s Momma’s BBQ
- To view our previous year Sponsors, click here.
- If you would like to be a vendor at our festival please click on the appropriate link, download the pdf, fill out form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winery, brewery or spirits. Registration Form Wine Brew Spirits
- Homemade local wine maker. Registration Form Homemade Wine Maker
- Food sampling vendors and Boutiques. Registration Form Boutique
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please click Sponsorship Packet to download our packet.