4th Annual Sierra Pelona Valley
April 23, 2016
12pm – 4pm, 11amVIP entrance
Join us for our 4th Annual Sierra Pelona Valley Wine Festival!!! The Festival will be held at our Vineyard Saturday April 23, 2016 from 11am-4pm. The wine festival features numerous wineries and local wine makers offering tastings of their best wines. There will also be gourmet food and specialty items sampling, handmade crafts from local artisans, live music, and lots of fun for a great day.
Attendees will receive:
- specialty event glass
- event plate
- specialty gift bag
- wine and food sampling
- and free parking
We will be benefiting SCV SeniorCenter!
April 27, 2015-December 31, 2015 Prepaid for general admission tickets are $65 and VIP $90.
January 1, 2016-April 9, 2016 Prepaid for general admission tickets are $75 and VIP $100(if still available – 100 tickets are available)
- Prepaid general admission tickets are $65.00-$75.00 and $85.00 at the door.
Benefits of Designated Driver Tickets are a specialty chocolate bar, specialty gift bag, food sampling and free parking.Prepaid Designated Driver tickets are $40.00 and $40.00 at the door. Benefits of V.I.P. ticket holders are Early entrance at 11 am, Private winery tour, Private barrel tasting, Entrance in to V.I.P. lounge, Specialty wine tasting in V.I.P. lounge, Food in V.I.P. lounge, plus all general admission ticket benefits. Prepaid V.I.P. Tickets are $90.00-$100 and $120.00 at the door. There is a limited quantity of 100 tickets available.
- For groups of 10 or more, please contact us at 661-268-1865 for special pricing
Our 2015 Presenting Sponsor is California Bank & Trust.
Other sponsors are, Naked Juice, Hasa Inc, All American Containers, Anheuser Busch, Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Farmers Insurance – Latisha White, Pepsi Beverages Company, Hyatt Regency
- 2015 Partial Participant List:
- Le Chene French Cuisine, Patina Soul, All American Containers, Reyes Winery, Chavez Vineyards, , San Antonio Winery, Golden Star Vineyards, Harris Wine Biz, Agua Dulce Winery, California Bakery, Stephen Hemmert Wines, Oasis Vineyards, Bacelar Woodworks, Prussmeier Fine Pens, Coruce Vineyards and Winery, High Desert Cellars, Alonso Family Vineyards, Truffles n Toffee, Brown Knows Cider, Vincent Hill Station, Rattler’s Bar B Que, Persia Lounge, Thelma’s Cafe, Mickey’s Momma’s BBQ
- To view our previous year Sponsors, click here.
- If you would like to be a vendor at our festival please click on the appropriate link, download the pdf, fill out form and email to email@example.com
- Winery, brewery or spirits. Registration Form Wine-spirits-beer 2016
- Homemade local wine maker. Registration Form local wine maker 2016
- Food sampling vendors and Boutiques. Registration Form boutique 2016
- Artists Registration-Form-artist 2016
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please click SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES 2016to download our packet.